Holy Land - A-Nox Sugar Soap
This special soapless soap Holy Land - A-Nox Sugar Soap contains natural antiseptic ingredients (sugar, lemon juice) which enable a thorough cleansing of the skin and a high level of antisepsis.
In the presence of lemon juice, the soap creates an acidic environment for the skin which protects and guards against bacteria, aids in healing wounds, inflammations, and burns. With daily use, the soap balances out the sebaceous secretions of the skin and prevents it from developing an oily skin. It initiates both a cartolic process and a mild lightening.
A-Nox treatment of the skin is safe with no side effects.
- A-Nox Sugar Soap provides thorough cleaning and degreasing the skin with a high level of antiseptics.
- Normalization of secretion of the sebaceous glands and reducing oily shine.
- Drying superficial pustules.
- A-Nox Sugar Soap reduces pores.
- Wound healing and inflammation.
- Softly lightening scars.
Apply 1-2 times a day, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
|Ingredients||Sucrose, Water (Aqua), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzophenone-4, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).|